About SERVPRO of Monroeville
Harold & Lynn Katofsky
Owners of SERVPRO of Monroeville
SERVPRO Metro-Pittsburgh includes three franchises: Metro-Pittsburgh (City of Pittsburgh); Monroeville (eastern suburbs); and South Hills. Metro-Pittsburgh has been in business for more than 25 years and the current owners, the Katofskys, have owned it for 14 years. SERVPRO is a national brand with corporate headquarters in Tennessee. It is a customer service organization that primarily performs fire and water clean-up and restoration.
Metro-Pitt Headquarters: 1951 Lincoln Highway, North Versailles, PA 15137 (part of the Pennsylvania-Delaware region).
Capacity: SERVPRO of Metro-Pittsburgh serves residential and commercial clients. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year. Out of 16 SERVPROs in western Pennsylvania, Metro-Pittsburgh has the largest equipment inventory and trained personnel.
Since 2005, SERVPRO Metro-Pittsburgh has had a national disaster response team, providing core team members with a vast amount of experience, from Hurricane Katrina to Super Storm Sandy. In September 2015, our organization was designated by the corporate office as a Franchise Mentor for Large Loss Response Teams. Our warehouse is 40,000 square feet, along with a new 4,800 square foot garage (completed October 2015).
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We study The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards and best practices in cleaning and restoration standards. A few of our restoration certifications include: OSHA - Other Training; SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician; and OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program.
Services • Smoke & Soot from Fire • Water Loss • Dehumidification • Mold Mitigation & Remediation • Biohazard • Sewage • Move-Outs/Pack-Outs/Move-Ins • Contents Restoration • Electronics & Equipment • Document Drying • Contents Claim Inventory Service • Air Ducts & HVAC • Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes & Blinds • Ceilings, Walls & Hard Floors • Odor Identification • Deodorization • Catastrophic Storm Response • Reconstruction (roofs, siding, windows, paint, framing, drywall, plaster, masonry, carpentry, electrical, etc.) • Board-Ups
Nationally, SERVPRO has been serving individuals and businesses since 1967. There are more than 1,700 franchises in the United States and Canada.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- Commercial HVAC Cleaning
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Confined Space Standard training
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OSHA - Other Training
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Pennsylvania Association Mutual Insurance Companies
- South Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Monroeville Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International (BNI) Team Green, Carnegie/Greentree
- Insurance Club of Pittsburgh
- The Building Owners & Managers Association of Pittsburgh, Inc. (BOMA)
- Pittsburgh Social Exchange (PSE)
- Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection, Monroeville Chapter
- Builders Association of Metro-Pittsburgh (BAMP)
- Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- 2010-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2015-CEO Award by SERVPRO Industries to SERVPRO Owners Lynn & Harold Katofsky
- 2011-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2015-SERVPRO (national) ranked #7 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Best Franchise Opportunity
- 2013-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2015-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt designated by corporate as a Franchise Mentor, Large Loss Response Teams
- 2012-SERVPRO Metro-Pitt Outstanding Sales, SERVPRO Industries
- 2015-SERVPRO (national) Entrepreneur Magazine #1 Opportunity (franchises)-Restoration Services